Tips for creating a good prone lie
- Lie down facing the floor
- Ensure legs and feet are together, with heels touching
- Keep head in line with body and nose pointing toward the floor (not touching, but just off floor).
- Palms are flat on floor with fingertips level with earlobes. (To find this place, do the heave position with your arms then undo hands, relax arms and place hands flat on floor)
- Keep shoulders relaxed
- Hands are wider than shoulders which allows shoulders to relax and back to be flat