- Sitting on the floor ensure you are lifting up out of your hips
- Your back needs to be as straight possible.
- Ensure your body is not leaning forward. You can practice sitting against a wall to give you a guide on how far back you are required to sit to get a straight line.
- Tighten your body core
- Lift the chest and keep the shoulders down
- Hands should be stretched out to touch the floor with fingertips in line with your hips
- Legs need to be fully extended and open. Ensure legs are turned out and not rolling in towards the middle. Push to lower the little toe toward the floor.
- Head lifted in line with your back.