Tip of the weekby admin ‐ February 8, 2019
Forward and Side Toe Points
- When executing a toe point it is important to keep both legs straight
- Slide the heel forward and push through the floor
- The leg should be turned out from the hip
- Engage leg muscles. Try to thinking of pushing forward and out with the inside muscles of your leg.
- Keep bottom tucked under and body core tight
- When recovering the foot do not lift the foot off the floor. Slide it along the floor back to its original position.
- The body should not move when leg is moving in and out.