This blog is a “Thank You” to all physie dads everywhere (you know who you are) who support their physie families and clubs.
So… from physie girls everywhere and their teachers:
– for being MC at the physie disco
– for making our club trophy stand
– for being so patient at the comps…
– for running the sausage sizzle
– for setting up the jumping castle
– for selling raffle tickets
– for fixing the teachers ipod dock
– for telling me I look beautiful
– for running our fundraiser
– for coming to watch my lessons
– for videoing the Easter Show performance
– for setting out all the chairs at the comps
– for packing away all the chairs at the comps
– for putting up the decorations at the christmas party
– for having a go at doing my hair even when it’s not your ‘thing’
– for bringing back bows for our team from overseas
– for staying all day at the interclub when my section was first and mum’s was last!
– for teaching me that what matters is that I just do my best
– for supporting me and our daughters.