- Place hands on floor with fingers pointing away from your body, to the corners of the room behind you (not directly behind you)
- Keep your fingers together
- Elbows should be straight
- Lift body off the floor – be careful not to arch the back and over puff the chest. Try to create a straight line with body from shoulders to toes. Don’t arch the back.
- Pull shoulders back
- Keep head in line with body
- Ensure feet are together and toes pointed
- Knees locked
- Lift chin to extend the line of the body. Don’t drop the head back.