You should always strive to be the best that you can be and push yourself to achieve your personal best. Try starting with a few of the pointers below.
* Practice. Use a mirror or video yourself to see what your strengths and weaknesses are.
* Take feedback from your teachers as a compliment and work hard to make the changes.
* Keep a positive attitude.
* Work on the hard things. Don’t just focus on the things that come easy.
* Always continue to improve your fitness and stamina.
* Believe in yourself.
* Commit. Set your goals, make a plan and stick to it!
* Warm up, stretch and cool down. Look after your body.
* Be yourself.
* Have fun and enjoy the process.
Remember: It won’t happen right away but with continued focus and persistence, your weaknesses might soon become your strengths!