School holidays are the perfect time to do something different with your Physie – time to think outside the box! Here’s some ideas…
- Stretch once a day – do a new stretch every day, there’s plenty to choose from in our blogs
- Find some of your favourite music and practice your 2018 routines to it – it might inspire you in a new way!
- Go for a walk with a physie friend and tell them what you love about physie.
- Write down your goals for this year. What would you like to achieve for yourself?
- Do some strength training like planks, sit ups, invisible chair etc.
- Choose a move in your routines that you found difficult this year – maybe a balance, a spin or a kick – and use these holidays to master it. Don’t give up because it’s true that practice makes perfect. You can do it!
- Get out your old physie photos and have a trip down memory lane.
- Improve your balance technique – practice standing on one foot then rise up onto your toes and slowly lower again. Change feet. When you’re good at this, try it with your eyes closed (now there’s a challenge!).
Remember the power of positive thinking. If you can dream it, you can do it… Happy Holidays!