Are you missing your weekly physie classes already and looking for something to do?
Here’s some ideas…
- Stretch once a day – do a new stretch every day, there’s plenty to choose from in our blogs
- Find some of your favourite music and practice your routines to it – it might inspire you in a new way!
- Email a physie friend and tell them what you love about physie.
- Write down your goals for next year. What would you like to achieve for yourself?
- Do some strength training like planks, sit ups, invisible chair etc.
- Choose a move in your routines that you found difficult this year – maybe a balance, a spin or a kick – and use these holidays to master it. Don’t give up because it’s true that practice makes perfect. You can do it!
- Get out your old physie photos and videos and have a trip down memory lane.
- Improve your balance technique – practice standing on one foot then rise up onto your toes and slowly lower again. Change feet. When you’re good at this, try it with your eyes closed (now there’s a challenge!).
- Learn the BjPop. You will find this in the special features of the 2020 video files.
- Remember the power of positive thinking. Go sit in a quiet place and close your eyes. See yourself performing your routines, right through from start to finish, with absolute perfection. If you can dream it, you can do it…