This week a big shout out to all the people who make the competitions run…. you know who you are and we want to say THANKS! You help provide a wonderful experience for our competitors – a chance to shine in front of an audience, to learn that winning and losing are both okay, to compete alongside their friends and cheer for them and to be a part of something much bigger than themselves. So thank you to…
– the dads on the BBQ
– the ladies in the canteen
– the mums who did the girls hair
– the lady on the registration desk
– the helpers who put out all the chairs
– the teachers who arrived at 7am to set up the hall
– the judges who volunteered
– the audience who supported
– the mums, dads, grandparents, brothers and sisters who came along
– the club members who cheered
– the papparazzi who captured the moment
– the person who played the music
– the friends that encouraged and motivated the performers
– the parents who baked and contributed
– the teachers who called the heats, semis and finals
– and lucky last… the people who cleaned up after it was all over.
If we’ve forgotten you well…. thanks to you too! Here’s some photos that capture some of the great moments of zone comps.
and thanks to everyone who sent in a photo!