- Sit at long sit
- Lift up out of hips
- Grasp ankles with thumbs on top and fingers underneath
- Curve body forward pulling top of head (or forehead but not your face) towards knees/shins
- Bend elbows if necessary and tuck forearms in onto side of legs
- Keep knees locked and feet pointed
- This stretch should be felt in the hamstrings
- Be careful not to lift your shoulders and round your back too much when stretching forward to put your head on your knees. Stretch up out of your hips then forward and out.