- Tuck toes under (unless specified in the syllabus)
- Take weight on balls of feet and hands
- Place your hands directly under your shoulders and push your shoulders away from your ears – long neck
- Keep a straight line from the crown of the head to the heels
- Think of your head as an extension of your back and keep your eyes focused on the floor
- Squeeze your glutes to stabilise the body
- Keep your core engaged and don’t let the lower back sag or lift
- Holding a plank position with the correct technique and your navel pulled in towards your spine is the BEST way to improve your abdominal strength.