Terms and Conditions of Registration
As a registered member of a BJP club I accept and understand I have the right to learn the BJP Syllabus, attend class and compete in any individual competitions run by BJP. This also applies to Team competitions providing my club can provide a team in my age/status category. I also understand that competition is not compulsory and I have the right to choose not to compete if I so desire.
I agree to abide by all current BJP rules.
I agree to abide by any BJP directives issued at any time.
Rules of Registration:
1. Members 5 years and older must be registered and pay online to learn the BjP syllabus regardless of whether they compete.
Unregistered members may not learn the BJP syllabus.
2. Members that are 4 years old who compete in interclubs must register with BJP and pay online.
3. Registration payment is $88 per person including GST. and must be paid online by the member.
4. Individuals may only register with and compete for one club and may not change clubs during the year.
5. Once registration is complete, members cannot change clubs unless they apply for and are granted by BJP a Transfer of Registration.
6. Transfer of Registration will only be granted if:
a. The member has a genuine change of address bringing her closer to the club she wishes to join;
b. A club closes all or some of its classes during the year . Members from those classes are eligible for transfer of Registration.
7. Returning Members:
a. Members returning on or before 15th March may register with any club they wish;
b. Members returning after 15th March must return to the club they belonged to the previous year, unless they apply for and are granted a Transfer of Registration.
8. Applications for Transfer of Registration are submitted by Associates on behalf of their members using the appropriate form. Proof is required.
9. Members may only compete for and attend classes at the club with which they are registered in that year.
Members’ Code of Conduct: